- K&N PRO
- WHELEN MODIFIED
- WHELEN ALL-AMERICAN
- YOUR HOME TRACK
Jorge Arteaga, 24, is in his first season with Revolution Racing after compiling an impressive racing resume in his native Mexico. He will compete in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series and will make selected starts with the team in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East.
In 2010 Arteaga finished in the top 10 of the highly competitive NASCAR Mexico Series while also making his debut in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East. His first race in that series was at Lee USA Speedway in New Hampshire where he ran inside the top 10 virtually the entire race making his first outing a success. He won the pole position in the NASCAR Mexico Corona Series on Nov. 21, 2010 at Nuevo Autodromo de Aguascalientes and finished eighth in series points.
In 2009 Jorge drove for the NASCAR team FCV Racing and before that in 2008 began competing in the NASCAR Mexico Series, the Stock Division, Latin America’s largest and most competitive Championship. In 2007 he ran the National NASCAR Mexico Series, the T4 Division, where he had four top-10 finishes in 10 races and an overall 11th place in the 2007 championship, among 51 competitors.
Hometown: Agualcalientes, Mex.
• Made three starts in the 2010 NASCAR K&N Pro Series including a 10th place finish in his debut at Lee USA Speedway on July 30
• Finished eighth in the NASCAR Mexico Series Championship in 2010, recording one pole position, two top-five and six top 10 finishes
• Won the 2010 NASCAR Mexico Series Most Popular Driver award
• In 2009 finished 12th in Points in the NASCAR Mexico Championship with two top fives and eight top 10s
• In 2008 made his NASCAR Mexico Corona Series debut earning five top-20 finishes
• In 2007 he made his debut in the NASCAR Mexico Corona Series, T4 Division, with four top-10 finishes and an 11th-place finish in series points