NASCAR Diversity Internship Program
NDIP is a 10-week, paid summer internship that targets multicultural undergraduate and graduate students with high academic standing at elite institutions. NDIP interns work on hands-on projects, network with industry leaders and volunteer throughout the program.
NDIP diversifies and enriches the fan base and the employee base across the motorsports industry. NDIP fosters relationships with universities, students, and faculty as a means to promote additional opportunities within the industry.
At the time of application, all candidates must:
• be multicultural students, including but not limited to African American, Asian, Latino/Hispanic, Native American, or Pacific Islander descent
• be currently enrolled in, or be considered a recent graduate of an undergraduate or graduate degree program who has graduated within the last semester;
• be a U.S. citizen or eligible to work in the U.S.
• be at least in their sophomore year of college;
• have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
*Temporary visas will not be issued for this internship program.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications for 2018 are now closed. Please check back in the fall for 2019 application information.