Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- Opened in 1961 as Mosport Park. The name Mosport was a contraction of motor sport.
- Has played host to the American Le Mans Series, CASCAR Super Series, Can-Am, Formula 1, IndyCar, Tudor United SportsCar and USAC Champ Car, among others, through the years.
- Welcomed the NASCAR Pinty's Series for the first time on June 17, 2007 in an event won by Andrew Ranger.
- Was renamed from Mosport International Raceway to Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in February 2012.
- Held its inaugural NASCAR Camping World Truck Series event on Sept. 1, 2013.