Dover International Speedway
Dover International Speedway is a historic, event filled facility located in Dover, Delaware. The "Monster Mile" speedway consists of 24 degrees of high- banked turns with 9 degrees on the straightaways and has been a staple on the NASCAR schedule since Richard Petty won the inaugural "Mason- Dixon 300" on July 6, 1969.Track Info
- Track was asphalt from 1969-1994 before switching to concrete.
- Has hosted 95 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races since 1969. Jimmie Johnson is the all-time leader in Dover victories with 11, followed by Richard Petty and Bobby Allison with seven wins each
- Hosted 16 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East races since 1998.
- An annual host of two NASCAR XFINITY Series races and one NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race.
- Hosted IndyCar races in 1998 and 1999.