LaCrosse Fairgrounds Speedway
Quarter-mile & .545- mile
- LaCrosse Speedway is a paved 5/8th mile oval with inner 1/4th mile action track.
- Located just 10 minutes from the shores of the Mississippi River, LaCrosse Speedway is set in picturesque West Salem, Wisconsin.
- The track opened as a paved racing facility in 1970 and has been a part of the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series consecutively since 1989.
- The 2007 NASCAR Whelen All-American Series National Champion Steve Carlson has raced weekly since the 1980s.
- Kevin Nuttleman is a 10 time track champion and the 1989 Great Northern Region Champion.
- Ty Majeski raced weekly for several seasons, finishing a close 3rd in the national standings in 2016.
- For nearly 20 years, it was Wisconsin's only NASCAR-sanctioned weekly facility.